Founded in 2009, Literary Aficionado launched as a site that featured professionally written book reviews and articles about current literary trends. In addition to posting reviews on the Literary Aficionado website, reviews are also supplied to a growing lists of libraries, booksellers, and readers. Reviews and articles are archived on the Literary Aficionado website for a minimum of five years.
In 2014, iWigWam joined Literary Aficionado, forming their author services division. iWigWam is an editorial and design company that performs work for independent publishers and consults with authors who require assistance with editorial services, book design, self-publishing, and publicity. Our group of professional editors, designers, and consultants are on standby, ready to help bring your ideas, dreams, and concepts into fully functioning realities. We are here to help transform your manuscript into a ‘professionally designed’ published book.
Here is a partial list of the services we offer.
- Editorial Consulting
- Manuscript Evaluation Service
- New Title Press Release Service
- Book Reviews
- Custom Designed Book Covers – Paperbacks, Hardcovers, eBooks.
- Custom Interior Book Design – Paperbacks, Hardcovers, eBooks.
- Manuscript: Formatting – Editing – Proofreading.
- Publisher Submissions – preparation and packaging your manuscript for submission to publishers.
- Pre-publication Consulting.
- Self-Publishing Consulting.